October 24, 2008 § 3 Comments
September 10, 2008 § 5 Comments
About Los Vivancos, in the Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/09/arts/dance/09rive.html?_r=2&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&oref=slogin&oref=slogin
Now if more news was like this, I would spend a lot more time reading it.
(Edit: YouTube show here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_OJNFoUDQk)
(Second Edit: And no I don’t think they’re very good.)
August 9, 2008 § 8 Comments
Top 5 things I learned at Pennsic, in no particular order:
June 11, 2008 § 6 Comments
February 28, 2008 Enter your password to view comments.
January 28, 2008 § 4 Comments
For nfdaughter, a top 5: Top 5 Strange Things I Did Today
1. Peed in a cup, dancing both before and after said act.
2. Ate a moldy sandwich (by accident).
3. Pulled a cat out of the toilet, the sink, the bathtub, the butter, and the dryer. Same cat.
4. Spilled a pound of salt on my shoes.
5. Forgot the date and year twice in the space of 5 minutes.
Not nearly as cool as some of hers, but hey, it’s all about amusing myself, right?